Share this page: http://www.PresidentTulsiGabbard.org/LA
This is not an early April Fools Day joke, the venue literally does not have a name.
It is referred to as "The place with NO NAME"
If you have properly RSVP'd, you should receive an email like that below...
Some tips for people who will be attending the event:
- 432 North Fairfax is across the street and a few doors north of Canter's Deli.
- Some parking may be available on these sidestreets: Rosewood and Oakwood. Be aware that most local parking is by permit only.
- Consider using Uber or Lyft to avoid parking hassles. True Progressives would utilize union cabs. Greens would walk.
- Volunteers should arrive at 10am.
- Local grassroots leaders will be meeting at Canter's Deli after the event to debrief and plan for the future.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD:
Download the PDF below. Make copies. Distribute.
To get connected to our grassroots network, contact James Roguski at 310-619-3055 A.S.A.P. and complete the form below: